WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
We offer a dynamic workplace that encourages growth and collaboration. Working on new projects, typologies, and challenges, everything we do is a team effort. If you are interested in joining ACPV, view our current opportunities here. We look forward to hearing from you!
SENIOR TENDER COORDINATOR
Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel (ACPV) has an opportunity for a senior tender coordinator to join its team in Milan.
The tender coordinator will be responsible for preparing high quality pre-qualification and tender submissions, ensuring that responses to opportunities are written to the highest possible standard. The role is supported by a graphics and bid assistant.
- vet all incoming RFPs/RFQs
- detect, analyse and seize new business opportunities within publicly available international procurement procedures
- produce bid documents independently while discussing key strategy points with business development heads and partners
- review bid submissions for quality, compliance and consistency
- develop and maintain standard document templates and presentation formats
- maintain a library of written responses, case studies, tables and graphics to support the production of bids
Qualities and skills required:
- previous experience in a tender team within an international architectural and/or engineering company
- knowledge of typical work stages of architectural and engineering services according to main international standards (RIBA, AIA, etc.)
- excellent networking/team-building skills in order to identify, attract and retain the right external consultants required to respond to specific tender requirements
- administrative skills related to tender and competition documents
- proven knowledge of public procurement procedures in the EU related to architecture and engineering services
- excellent knowledge of both Italian (mandatory) and English
- excellent and proven bid writing skills
- ability to manage sensitive and often confidential information
- excellent time management and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- excellent interpersonal skills with proactive attitude
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae using the ‘JOIN OUR TEAM’ link below.