WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
We offer a dynamic workplace that encourages growth and collaboration. Working on new projects, typologies, and challenges, everything we do is a team effort. If you are interested in joining ACPV, view our current opportunities here. We look forward to hearing from you!
REVIT ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN OR BUILDING ENGINEER
Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel (ACPV), an international cross-disciplinary architecture and interior design practice based in Milan, Italy, is looking for a Revit architectural technician or building engineer to join its team in Milan.
The suitable candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role at a larger creative services organization. Ability to work in Italy is mandatory.
You should be a good communicator, self-motivated, and willing to work at a large international architecture and interior design practice with a solid reputation. You should support our engineering team in controlling project costs, in improving the BIM modeling process, and in defining architectural specifications.
Your personality and qualifications:
• proactive, and able to work on own initiative
• able to manage time and priorities
• able to work in an informal environment with different personalities
• passionate, accurate, and detail-oriented
The role will involve a range of activities including:
• project management
• checking developing designs against the project budget
• preparing construction costs documents
• good knowledge of Italian building regulations, construction systems, processes and legislation
• good knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and architectural specifications
• knowledge of classification systems such as Uniclass2015
• high level knowledge in building information modeling
Our practice works exclusively with BIM software (Revit), the following skills are mandatory:
• at least 3 year of professional experience of Revit
• ability to create and manage Revit schedule, filter, parameter and annotation
• knowledge of Adobe Design Suite software is an advantage
• good knowledge in STR Vision
• knowledge of Primus is an advantage but not required
• knowledge of Naviswork/Solibri
• knowledge of IFC Models
Interested candidates should send their application using the ‘JOIN OUR TEAM’ link here below to fill out the application form, attaching a cover letter and CV.
Please feel free to send us your application by clicking the ‘JOIN OUR TEAM’ link here below.